HISTORISKA MUSEET

16 07 2013

A journey through the History of Sweeden. At the National Historical Museum we can see the world´s largest Viking exhibition and experience the history of Sweden, we can experience history spanning thousands of years, from our oldest prehistory through the Vikings and Middle Ages and up to te present date. Become absorbed in the life stories of people who lived long ago and learn about fantastic artefacts. The museum offers exhibitions and guided tours.

At the National Historical Museum we can find the following sections: Prehistories, Vikings, The Gold Room, The History of Sweden, the Textile Room, Medieval Art,

To know more: www.historika.se/home

Un viaje a través de la historia de Suecia. En el Museo Nacional de Historia se pude ver la mayor exposicióny Vikinga y vivir la historia de Suecia, podemos trasladarnos a miles de años desde la prehistoria, a través de los vikingos y la Edad Media, hasta los tiempos actuales. Uno puede quedarse absorto en las historias de las vidas de personas que vivieron hace mucho tiempo y conocer su estilo de vida. El museo ofrece exposiciones y visitas guiadas.

En el Museo Nacional de Historia podemos encontrar las siguientes secciones: Prehistoria, Vikingo, La Dala de Oro, La Historia de Suecia, La Sala Textil, Arte Medieval.

Para más información: www.historika.se/home



BOAT TRIP AROUND DJURGÄRDEN

15 07 2013

Stockholm´s beauty is best seen from the water. Stockholm Sightseeing was founded way back in the 1930s and the very first boats were beautiful wooden boats taking 30-40 passengers.

Today´s boats have room for many more guests but, just as in days gone by, it´s the interesting and inspirational commentary -combined with the experience of seeing Stockholmfrom from the wáter- that´s the most important and most popular component of this sightseeing tour. The continuous commentary weaves toghether tales about attractions along the route and the occasional Stockholm anecdote.

La belleza de Estocolmo se ve mejor desde el agua. Stockholm Sightseeing se fundó en el año 1930 y los primeros barcos eran embarcaciones de madera con una capacidad de 30-40 pasajeros.

En la actualidad, los barcos tienen capacidad para muchos más invitados, pero, como antaño, son los intersantes e inpirados comentarios -junto con la experiencia de ver Estocolmo desde el agua- los componente más importantes y característicos de este tour. Estos comentarios versan sobre historias sobre las atracciones que podemos ver en la ruta junto con alguna anécdota sobre Estocolmo.

KNOWING THE PAST TO UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT



KPUP COMENIUS IN MIDDLE AGES MUSEUM (STOCKHOLM)

15 07 2013

The Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Swedish: Stockholms medeltidsmuseum), centrally located north of the Royal Palace, was constructed around old monuments excavated in an extensive archaeological dig (dubbed Riksgropen, “National/State Pit”) in the late 1970s. Part of Stockholm’s city wall, dating from the early 16th century, was also found.

The museum was closed from June 15, 2007 until early 2010 during the restoration of the bridge Norrbro. During this period, the exhibition was rebuilt while a minor temporary exhibition was available in Kulturhuset at Sergels torg.

El Museo medieval de Estocolmo (en sueco: Stockholms medeltidsmuseum), situado en el centro norte del Palacio Real, fue construido alrededor de los monumentos antiguos excavados en una extensa excavación arqueológica (apodado Riksgropen, “nacional / estatal Pit”) a finales de 1970. Parte de la muralla de la ciudad de Estocolmo, que data de principios del siglo 16, también se encontró.El museo estuvo cerrado del 15 de junio de 2007 hasta el principios de 2010, durante la restauración del puente Norrbro . Durante este período, se reconstruyó la exposición, mientras que una exposición temporal menor estaba disponible en Kulturhuset Sergels Torg al.

The museum enables visitors to experience medieval Stockholm, with its brick houses and booths, workshops, harbour and gallows. It relates the medieval history of the city from the 1250s to the 1520s. In 2010, to celebrate 800 years since the birth of Birger Jarl, the founder of Stockholm, the museum opened an exhibition with a reconstruction of his face.

The Museum of Medieval Stockholm produces theme exhibitions with a medieval emphasis and arranges lectures, symposia and programmes. It engages in broad educational activities, in which children, youth and schools are a key target group. The museum has a shop that sells books relating to the Middle Ages, and also postcards and jewelry.

El museo permite a los visitantes experimentar Estocolmo medieval, con sus casas de ladrillo y stands, talleres, el puerto y la horca. Relata la historia medieval de la ciudad desde la década de 1250 a la década de 1520. En 2010, para celebrar los 800 años desde el nacimiento de Birger Jarl, el fundador de Estocolmo, el museo inauguró una exposición con una reconstrucción de su rostro.El Museo de Arte Medieval de Estocolmo produce exposiciones temáticas con un énfasis medieval y organiza conferencias, simposios y programas. Participa en las actividades educativas amplias, en las que los niños, los jóvenes y las escuelas son un grupo objetivo clave. El museo cuenta con una tienda que vende libros relacionados con la Edad Media, así como tarjetas postales y joyas.



CEREMONY WITH THE VICE MAJOR FOR THE SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONS OFFICE HEAD MASTER OF ROSS TENSTA GYMNASIUM

13 07 2013

 On Thursday 30th, may,  KPUP Comenius students and teachers attended a Ceremony with the Vice Major for the schools and Education office Head Master of the school.

We were all given a Certificate of Attendance of our visit to Ross Tensta school, our associated school in Sweden.

El jueves, 30 de mayo, los alumnos y profesores del proyecto Comenius KPUP asistimos a una cermonia, con la Vicedirectora de Políticas Educativas de Estocolmo.

Se nos entregó a todos un Certificado de participación de nuestra visita al Ross Tensta School, nuestro cenrtro asociado en Suecia.

Spanish coordinator / Coordinadora española

MARGARITA GANDULLO

Turkish coordinator / Coordinador turco

ISMAIL KIRBAS

Lithuanian coordinator / Coordinadora lituana

IDALIJA BUTKIENE

Romanian Coordinator / Coordinadora rumana

EUGENIA BICA

Esta película necesita Flash Player 7



WELCOME TO STOCKHOLM CATHEDRAL

12 07 2013

People have streamed through the Cathedral´s doors for centuries. They have left their mark, while taking new impressions back home with them.

Muchas personas han entrado en la Catedral de Estocolmo durante siglos. Han dejado su marca a la vez que se han llevado sus propias impresiones con ellos de vuelta a casa.

Our visit here today is the most recent link in this chain. Each person who enters the Cathedral - like each picture, each detail of the buiding´s interior and each word spoken or sung - is part of a living context that their  services and other activities preserve and usher into the future. This amazing Cathedral building testifies to this connection between the past, present and future.

Nuestra visita aquí hoy es otro eslabón de esta cadena. Cada persona que entra en la catedral, como cada cuadro, cada detalle del interior del dificio y cada palabra hablada o cantada es parte de un contexto vivo que la Catedral y otras actividades conservan y mantienen para el futuro. Este asombroso edificio de la Catedral es testigo de esta conexión entre el pasado, el presente y el futuro.

THE SEVEN-BRANCHED CANDLESTICK is a candelabra made of bronze with a height of 3.7 metres. It was probably made in Germany in the 15th century and has adorned the Cathedral for more than 600 years.

EL CANDELABRO DE LOS SIETE BRAZOS es un candelabro hecho de bronce con una altura de 3,7 metros. Probablemente fue hecho en Alemania en el siglo XV y ha adornado la Catedral durante más de 600 años.

THE LAST JUDGEMENT is the name of this huge painting created by David Klöcker von Ehrenstralhl in 1696. Another work by the same artista, in the south-aisle, depicts the crucifixión. Bot pictures were painted for the chapel in the Castle of Three Crowns and were rescued from the fire that destroyed the Castle in 1697. The Office of the Marshal of the Realm donated the paintings to Stockholm Catherdral in 1777.

EL ´JUICIO FINAL es el nombre de un gigantesco  cuadro creado por David Klöcker von Ehrenstranlhl in 1696. Hay otra obra por el mismo artista, en la nave orientada al sur con el tema de la Resurrección. Ambos cuadros fueron pintados para la capilla del Castillo de las Tres Coronas y fueron salvadas del fuego que destrozó el Castillo en 1697. El Mariscal del reino donó las pinturas a la Catedral en 1777.

ST. GEORGE AND THE DRAGON is a very well-preserved sculptural ensemble, unequalled among its kind and carved out of oak, probably by Berdt Notke of Lübeck, with details made of materials such as elk antlers and horsehair. It was consecrated in 1489 as an altar monument for the shrine to St. George. It was comissioned by Sten Sture the Elder, who had put to flight the forces of King Christian of denmark, thereby rescuing Stockholm from the Danish invaders.

SAN JORGE Y EL DRAGÓN es un conocido conjunto escultórico, inigualable entre los de su estilo por el tallado del roble, probablement hecho por Notke de Lübeck, con detalles de materiales como cuernos de alce y crin de caballo. Fue consagrado en 1489 como altar santuario dedicado a San Jorge. Fue encargado por Sten Sture el Mayor, que había puesto en fuga las fuerzas del rey cristiano de Dinamaca, rescatando, de ese modo, Estocolmo de los invasores daneses.

The legend of St. George and the dragon tells of a terrible dragon that demanded human offerings from the town of selene as its Price for not destroying the town. The day the king´s daughter was to be sacrified, St. George came riding by. On condition that the town´s heathen inhabitantss converted to Christianity, he killed the drago.

La leyenda de San Jorge y el dragón nos habla de un terrible dragón que pedía ofrendas humanas de la ciudad de Selene como precio a cambio de no destruir la ciudad. El día que la hija del rey iba a ser sacrificada llegó San Jorge cabalgando su caballo. bajo la condición de que los ciudadanos paganos se convirtieran al cristianismo San Jorge mató al dragón.

In St. George, Sten Sture, probably wanted to see himself as the knight who conquered the Danish dragon, thereby saving the princess (Stockholm) from ruin. For people today, this amazing monument provides inspiration to take up the struggle against evil - wherever it might appear.

En San Jorge, Sten Sture, problamente quería verse a si mismo como el caballero que conquistó al dragón danés, y por tanto, salvando a la princesa (Estocolmo) de la runa. Para la gente hoy, este asombroso monumento provoca la inspiración para luchar contra el demonio, allí donde pueda aparecer.

THE CANDLE GLOBE is an assembly point for prayers and the lighting of candles for the Word that the globe represents. It has been in the Cathedral since 1972 and is the work of the artista Torolf Engström.

EL GLOBO DE VELAS es un punto de encuentro para oradores que encienden velas para el Mundo que el globo representa, Ha estado en la Catedral desde 1972 y es obra del artista Torolf Engström.

THE SILVER ALTAR is made of ebony and silver and was donated to the Cathedral in the 1650s by Councillor of the Realm Joham Adler Salvius and is wife. The central section was made in Germany and the doors in Stockholm.

EL ALTAR DE PLATA está hecho de ébano y plata y fue donado a la Catedral en 1650 por el Canciller del reino, Joham Adler Salvius y su mujer. La parte cenral fue hecha en Alemania y las puertas en Estocolmo.

THE ROYAL PEWS are used by members of the Royal family when attending oficial ceremonias in the Cathedral.

LOS BANCOS REALES son utilizados por la familia real cuando acuden a ceremonias oficiales en la Catedral.

THE PULPIT dates back to 1700, and it was created in a sumptuous, extravagant style by the sculptor, Burchart Precht. The text in Hebrew reads JAHVE, meaning God. Under the pulpit lies the tomstone of Olaus Petri, the Swedish reformer.

EL PÚLPITO data de 1700, fue creado en un estilo suntuoso y extravagante por el escultor, Burchart Precht. En el texto en hebreo se puede leer JAHVE, que significa Dios. Bajo el púlpito se encuentra la tumba de Olaus Petri, el reformador sueco.

THE PARHELION PAINTING despicts a light phenomenon that occurred over Stockholm on 20 April 1535. Six sparkling luminous rings of light, parhelia (sun dogs or mocks suns), were observed in the heaven. They were interpretated to be a reveletaion of the impeding collapse of wordly power, and people flocked to the churches. Olaus Petri, the great reformer and precher at he Stockholm Cathedral, used the sign to call King Gustav to his senses and thus allowed the painter Urban Malare to créate a permanent depiction of the parhelia.

LA PINTURA PARHELIO representa un fenómeno de luz que ocurrió en Estocolmo el 20 de abril de 1553. Seis brillantes aros de luz, parhelia, fueron vistos en el cielo. se interpretó que eran una revelación para impedir el colapso de las fuerzas del universo, y la gente acudiera a las iglesias. Olaus Petri, el gran reformador y predicador de la Catedral de Estocolmo, usó este símbolo para hacer entrar en razón al rey Gustavoy, y, de este modo, permitió al pintor Urban Malare crear una representación permanente dela parhelia.

Writen sources have previously documented that the Pahelion Painting was produced during the 16th century. Recent research has now proved that the present painting is not the original, but a copy from the 1630s

Previamente, los testimonios escritos han documentado que el cuadro de Pahelion fue pintado durante el siglo XVI. Estudios recientes han demostrado que la pintura actual no es la original, sino una copia de 1630.

THE ORGAN was built by Marcussens and son, in 1960 and has 53 stops. The facade of the organ was created in 1789 for an earlier organ

EL ÓRGANO fue fabricado por Marcussens y su hijo en 1960 y tiene 53 teclas. La fachada del órgano fue construida en 1789 para un órgano anterior.

THE BELLS in the tower are four in total, of which the largest weighs 4.5 tonnes.

LAS CAMPANAS en la torre son cuatro en total y la mayor pesa 4,5 toneladas

FROM VILLAGE CHURCH………..

DE IGLESIA LOCAL ………………….

It is thought that Biger Jarl, the founder of the city of Stockholm, comissioned the erection of a church at the highest point of the island called Stadholmen in the mid 13th century. Under the vestry, parts of the foundations date from this period. The first written mention of the church is dated 1269. The oldest parts of today´s brick church were consecrated in 1306. Major conversions and extensions took place in the 14th and 15th centuries. The church reached its current size as a five-aisled hall church in the 1480s. Most of the fittings and adornment were added towards the end of the 17th century, such as the Royal Pews, the pulpit and the gallery in a sweeping Baroque style. But even our times have made their mark on the church: the plaster encasing the pillars was removed in 1908 and the brickwork was polished to give the catedral a medieval look.

Se cree que Biger Jarl, el fundador de la ciudad de Estocolmo ordenó la construcción de una iglesia en el punto más alto de la isla llamada Stadholmen, a mediados del siglo XIII. Bajo la sacristía, partes de su construcción datan de este periodo. Los primeros testimonios escritos sobre la iglesia están fechados en 1269. Las partes más antiguas de la iglesia de ladrillo fueron consagradas en 1306. Se produjeron cambios y ampliaciones en los siglos XIV y XV. La mayor parte de las guarniciones y los adornos se añadieron hacia finales del siglo XVII, como los Bancos Reales, el púlpito y la galería, en el más puro estilo barroco. Pero, incluso la edad moderna ha dejado huella en la iglesia: el yeso que cubría las columnas fue retirado en 1908 y el ladrillo a cara vista fue pulido para dar a la catedral un aspecto medieval.

The exterior of the church was rebuilt in 1736-42 in Italian Baroque style to be a more appropaiare complement to the Royal Palace.

El exterior de la iglesia fue reconstruido entre 1736-42, en un estilo barroco-italiano por ser un estilo más apropiado para complementar al Palacio Real.

……..TO CATHEDRAL

…….. A CATEDRAL

Stockholm Cathedral is the local church of the inhabitants of Stockholm Old Town (Gala Stan) and is now the parish church of Stockholm Cathedral Parish. It was given catedral status in 1942 in the new diocese of Stockholm. The Bishop of Stockholm ordains priests and deacons in the Cathedral and delivers sermons at some of its services.

La Catedral de Estocolmo es la iglesia local de los habitantes del Barrio Antiguo de Estocolmo (Gala Stan) y es en la actualidad la iglesia parroquial de la parroquia de la catedral de Estocolmo. Se le dio la categoría de catedral en 1942, en la nueva diócesis de Estocolmo. El obispo de Estocolmo ordena sacerdotes y diáconos en la catedral y da sermones en algunos servicios religiosos.



INTERMEDIATE EVALUATION KPUP COMENIUS PROJECT

5 07 2013

In our meeting in Sweden, Comenius coordinators evaluated the development of the KPUP Comenius Project. Our work all along the year and the perspective of work for next one. We introduce here our report

En nuestro encuentro en Suecia, los coordinadores Comenius evaluaron el desarrollo del Proyecto KPUP. Nuestro trabajo a lo largo de todo el curso y las perspectivas de futuro para el siguiente. Os presentamos nuestro informe.

http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/22763624