Brasov, Friday, 11 Oct

16 11 2013

 

Brasov is by excellence a place of the multiculturalism. The town has been founded by the Saxon colonists, encompassing three suburbs outside of the Stroghold walls, one inhabited by the Romanians, the other by the Magyars and the third by Saxon peasants, as shown by the Saxon humanist and reformer Johannes Honterus, by the middle of the XVI th century.

Brasov es por excelencia la ciudad del muticulturaismo. Esta ciudad fue fundada por los colonos sajones, formando tres barrios en las afueras de las murallas de Stroghold, una habitada por los rumanos, otra por los magiaros y una tercera por los campesinos sajones, como nos muestra el humanista y reformador sajón Johannes Honterus, a mediados del siglo XVI.

THE MUSEUM OF THE URBAN CIVILIZATION It is a pilot Project unique in Romania, throght its thematic nature, which recreates the way of life of the inhabitants of an urban space an the comercial relationships of Brasov with the Orient and the Occident, across the XVIIIth and the XIX th centuries.

THE MEMORIAL MUSEUM CASA MURESENILOR The museum established in 1968, thanks to the donation made by the descendats of Muresianu family, exhibits a valuable collection of objects of the familiy, among which pieces of furniture, paintings, sculptures and an archive of great cultural value, containing more tan 25.000 documents. The Museum is hosted by the building dating back to the XVth- XIXth centuries, became residence of Muresenilor family since 1840.

EL MEMORIAL CASA MUSEO MURESENILOR El museo se estableció en 1968, con objectos de la familia, entre los cuales son de gran valor cultural, piezas de mobiliario, pinturas, esculturas y un archivo que contine más de 2.500 documentos. El museo está ubicado en un edificio que data del los siglos XV y XVI y que fue la residencia de la familia Muresenilor desde 1840.

THE MUSEUM COMPLEX OF THE FIRST ROMANIAN SCHOOL Near the church there is the first Romanian school, which wooden building has been replaced by a stone construction, superposed in the XVIIIthe century. Between 1556anf 1583, the Deacon Coresi printed at Brasov the biggest number of books in Romanian language of the XVIth century on the actual territory of the country.

EL MUSEO DE LA PRIMERA ESCUELA RUMANA. Cerca de la Iglesia se ubica la primera escuela rumana, cuyo tejado de madera ha sido reemplazado por uno de piedra. Entre los años 1556 y 1583, el deácono Coresi imprimió en Brasov el mayor número de libros en lengua rumana en el siglo XVI y en el actual territorio.

THE ART MUSEUM On the line of the north-eastern fortifications of the old Stronghold erected around the town was built the Palace of the Artisans Associations in 1902, in neo-Baroque style, which hosts since 1970 The Art Museum, initially a section of the Regional Museum (1950). The painting, graphic and sculpture collections are representatives for both the Romanian modern and contemporary Art and the Transylvanian art specific to the XVII-XXth centuries, with a patrimony of more tan 3,800 items

EL MUSEO DE ARTE En la frontera de las fortificaciones al noereste de la antigua Stronghold se construyó el Palacio de la Asociación de Artesanos en 1902, de estilo neobarroco, que, desde 1970, alberga el Museo de Arte, originariamente el Museo Regional (1950). Las pinturas, los gráficos y la collección de esculturas son representativas tanto de la Rumania moderna como del arte contemporanio y el arte transilvano específico de los siglos XVII-XX, con un patrimonio de más de 3.800 artículos.

THE BLACK CHURCH

The imposing building in the centre of Brasov was built during the 14-15th century. The construction started in 1383. The proportions of the Gothic Church laid out on the construction plan were huge: 89m long, 38m wide and 42m high. From the two towers planned, only one was built, a 65m high one. In 1421, when the construction work was nearing its end, Turkish raids caused extensive damage to the church as well.

LA IGLESIA NEGRA

El impresionante edificio en el entro de Brasov se constuyó durante los sigos XIV y XV. La construcción comenzó en 1383. Las proporcines de la Catedral gótica basadas en el plan de construión eran gigantescas: 89 metros de largo, 38 de ancho y 42 de altura. De las dos torres planficadas, sólo se construyó una. En 1421, cuando la obra estaba casi terminada, los asedios turcos causaron un gran daño a la edificación.

Estadísticas Este artículo ha sido visitado  655  veces


Acciones

Informaciones

Enviar un comentario


*
Para demostrar que eres un usuario (no un script de spam), introduce la palabra de seguridad mostrada en la imagen.
Anti-Spam Image